News Posted on
Etawah, May 16: So far, 24 migrant workers were killed and 41 were injured in a gruesome road accident on Saturday morning in Auraiya district of Uttar Pradesh. 25 labourers have been admitted to Saifai Medical University. 15 people are being treated at the government hospital in Auraiya.
The accident was so horrible that 24 migrant workers died on the spot. Those killed include labourers from UP, Bihar, Jharkhand and West Bengal. The police and district administration have identified 15 labourers.
Here is list of those who have been identified
1. Rahul Sahis son Vibhuti Sahis resident Bokaro Jharkhand
2. Kanilala son Jeeta Mahot resident Bokaro Jharkhand
3. Raja Putra Unknown Resident Bokaro Jharkhand
4. Govardhan Kalindi son Morango Kalindi resident Bokaro Jharkhand
5. Uttam Goswami’s son Sudhir Goswami resident Bokaro Jharkhand
6. Doctor Mahato son Gopal Mahato resident Bokaro Jharkhand
7. Somnath Goswami’s son unknown resident Bokaro Jharkhand
8. Milan Baghokhar resident West Bengal
9. Ajit Mahato son Milan Mahato resident of West Bengal
10. Chandan Rajbhar son Bhikshakhara Rajbhar resident West Bengal
11. Ganesh Rajopar resident West Bengal
12. Kedari Yadav son Munna Yadav resident of Bihar
13. Satyendra son Mohan resident of Gaya Bihar
14. Arjun Chauhan son Govind Chauhan resident Kushinagar Uttar Pradesh
15. Mukesh Putra Sridhar resident Bhadohi Uttar Pradesh
List of 25 injured admitted in Saifai University
1. Pratap Singh
Vice-Chancellor of Saifai Medical University Rajkumar said that a team of doctors is working to treat all the injured. The injured are being given better treatment. Inspector General (IG) Mohit Aggarwal, who visited the university from Kanpur, apprised that it has been a very painful accident.
Meanwhile, Commissioner Kanpur Sudhir M. Bobde reached the university and informed that the condition of five injured whose treatments are underway is said to be critical. However, arrangements have been made to stay in Auraiya for the labourers who have narrow escaped in the accident. Stringent action is being taken against the culprits of the accident.
How useful was this News?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: