NCB withdraws 6 drug cases including Aryan Khan from Sameer Wankhede

Mumbai, November 05: The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has removed Zonal Director Sameer Wankhede from the investigation of 6 cases including Aryan Khan. All these 6 cases will now be investigated by Delhi NCB officer Sanjay Singh.

Senior NCB officer Mutha Ashok Jain told reporters on Friday that the department has taken this decision because of the constant allegations against Sameer Wankhede. NCB’s effort is to do investigative work by creating credibility among the people. For this reason, 6 cases including cruise drug party case have been taken out from Sameer Wankhede.

Mutha Ashok Jain has clarified that Sameer Wankhede will continue to look after the work of Mumbai NCB unit; he has not been removed from Mumbai unit.

Sameer Wankhede said that till now he has not received information in this regard. Sameer Wankhede said that he himself had demanded the senior officers to investigate these 6 cases.

It is noteworthy that the witness of the cruise drug party case had alleged that a deal of Rs 25 crore was made to release Aryan Khan, son of film actor Shahrukh Khan.

Along with this, he was also accused of extorting Rs 50 lakh in the name of Sameer Wankhede.

After this, Minorities Minister Nawab Malik accused Sameer Wankhede. After this, NCB has started investigation of Sameer Wankhede under the leadership of senior NCB officer Dnyaneshwar Singh.

Meanwhile, senior officer Sanjay Singh is going to reach Mumbai on Saturday morning to investigate 6 cases of NCB.

It is being told that the investigation of 6 cases, which have been transferred from Sameer Wankhede to Sanjay Singh, include the cases of Nawab Malik’s son-in-law Sameer Khan, Armaan Kohli.

How useful was this News?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this news.

As you found this news useful...

Follow us on social media!