Kejriwal government sends proposal to Lt Governor, now 50 people to attend weddings instead of 200 earlier

New Delhi, 17 November: In view of the increasing figures of the coronavirus in the Delhi, the Kejriwal government has once again started imposing restrictions over the movement of public in the Delhi.

The Delhi government has decided to allow only 50 people, withdrawing the decision to allow 200 people at wedding functions.

Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said in a press conference on Tuesday that now 50 people will join instead of 200 in weddings. However, it has been sent to the Lt Governor for approval.

Kejriwal said that a general proposal is being sent to the Central government that if a market is not following the Covid-19 Guidelines and it has the chances of becoming a local Corona Hotspot, then allow the Delhi Government to close the market for a few days if needed.

How useful was this News?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 2

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this news.

As you found this news useful...

Follow us on social media!